Thanks for the tool. I'm a newb on 2011 and this is going to save me a massive amount of time.
I do have a problem that I thought I should report to you.
I got an error when selecting a view on cases. See Below.
I checked the view afterwards and it has a GUID instead of a field name.
I've attached a screen shot.
This field should have been Customer (Account) Account Name.
I don't have any more info but will see if I can narrow it down to some customization I've done.
Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: A primary entity column cannot have a dot in its nameDetail:
<Message>A primary entity column cannot have a dot in its name</Message>
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<TraceText i:nil="true" />