CRM Online

May 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM

What is the correct servername to use, when connection to CRM 2011 Online in Europe (normally url https://xxx.crm4.dynamics.com )

Where xxx is the "friendly" org name.

Coordinator
Jun 24, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Hi hkappel,

Sorry for the delay, I forgot to subscribe to discussion, so I didn't see your question...

For CRM Online, you should use :

• crm.dynamics.com for North America
  • crm4.dynamics.com for EMEA
  • crm4.dynamics.com for Asia Pacific

Then a list of organization will be available

Dec 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM

I keep getting the following error when trying to connect to CRM Online:

Error while retrieving organizations:  Email Address needs to be verified  Email Address needs to be verified

I can connect to other orgs... just not this online org.

Dec 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Just downloaded the latest version, same issue

Coordinator
Dec 21, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Hi,

This error has nothing to do with my tool. It looks like your user account needs to have its email address before being able to use my tool.

Dec 28, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I've done everything I can think of to "verify" the address.... What causes the error:   Error while retrieving organizations:  Email Address needs to be verified  Email address needs to be verified?    

Dec 28, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Never mind... duh... figured it out.   (works like a charm!)

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2011 at 4:28 PM

You could maybe explain what you did to make it work... That could help other people in the same situation

Dec 28, 2011 at 4:51 PM

No Problem:   I had created a "support" email to use with this CRM Online Org.    After accepting the invitation I gained access to CRM, but CRM online additionally sends an email to the address in the user profile to "verify" the address.   I forgot to go back in and click the verification link.   Once I did this, everything started working as expected.